Start of a New Blog


I've maintained countless blogs over the past 15 years. Some for professional reasons, some to serve as private journals, some for monetizing. Trying to streamline some of my blogs, I hope to consolidate all my personal posts in this new blog. Furthermore, as I have not been using Blogger for a while, I want to get familiar with this free platform again with the consideration of migrating some of my paid hosted blogs over.

However, to protect my family's privacy, this blog will not be sharing photos or personally identifiable information about them. Neither will I be sharing about my job to keep a clear line between my professional life and personal life.

This blog is written with no other intention than to practise reflection while chronicling events in my life.

Comments